|Romance Poetry posted April 23, 2020|
A Free Verse romance poem...
You Gave Me Love
~FREE VERSE~LOVE POEM~ROMANCE~ writing prompt entry
PLEASE READ ALL RULES
Compose a FREE VERSE Love Poem in the category ROMANCE
1. **NO PROSE** [ NO end rhyme pattern ] [ NO free verse sonnet ]
2. ***AT LEAST 5 ENTRIES SUBMITTED BY DEADLINE BEFORE BOOTH OPENS***
3. NAME OF AUTHOR WILL BE DISPLAYED
4 Dedication and title may be included with text of poem. They do NOT count
towards number of lines allowed.
5. Author may sign and date poem at bottom--does NOT count towards number
of lines allowed.
6. LENGTH--maximum of 24 lines/ minimum of 12 lines
7. ONE picture above text of poem
8. ONE color font with ONE color background
FONT choice MUST come from what is available on Advanced Editor on FanStory (no outside sources)
9. NO animations, videos, words in picture, or music
10. Author notes allowed
11 TOPIC (subject) of poem must be a PERSON/do NOT choose a FS member who has died/DO NOT REFER TO THE SUBECT OF YOUR POEM BY NAME [pronouns allowed ]
10. Category--ROMANCE--do NOT choose God/Jesus as subject, although you may, if desired, use ONE phrase in entire poem such as, but not limited to, Thank you God.
You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.
© Copyright 2021. Diana L Crawford All rights reserved.
Diana L Crawford has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.